Our BayWISS Joint Academic Partnership is a platform and network for both young and experienced researchers alike, and strengthens the culture of academic exchange between universities of applied sciences and universities – throughout Bavaria.
- clear supervision function, transparent expectations and structured milestones during the doctoral process via the BayWISS supervision agreement
- systematic introduction to the Scientific Community through external and internal network events and access to the Joint Academic Partnership universities´ graduate programmes (more on our events)
- exclusive platform for doctoral candidates, e.g. seminars, collegial advice, coaching, lecture series, symposia, training courses (can be jointly developed in a proactive and needs-oriented way)
- financial support for project-specific equipment, publications, conference trips, participation in workshops and training courses (including the cost of travel), as well as stays abroad for research purposes
- individual advice and organisational support by our coordinator.
We look forward to new members!
Key components of the BayWISS "Verbundpromotion"
- university and university of applied sciences professors jointly and equally provide supervision and expert opinions on the doctorate
- no additional entrance hurdles according to type of university
- no differentiation in the doctoral degree according to academic origin
- name of supervising university of applied sciences on the university doctoral certificate
- consolidation of strengths specific to the location and type of university
Upcoming events and important dates
© Samuel Elias / unsplash.com
Save the Date: Online-Workshop zur Professionalisierung der Promotionsbetreuung für alle BayWISS-Betreuer*innen
Ideenfeuerwerk beim Barcamp des Verbundkolleg DigitalisierungZentrum Digitalisierung.Bayern /
Get in touch. We look forward to your questions and ideas for our Joint Academic Partnership Digitalisation.
Dr. Karin Streker
Koordinatorin BayWISS-Verbundkolleg Digitalisierung
Graduate Schools of Science and Technology
Telephone: +49 931 3189695